Hobby | Republic Arquitens

I seem to have a tendency to pick "dead" games: Pirates CSG, Star Wars Miniatures, and now, Star Wars Armada. Unfortunately for the Republic and Separatist factions, they didn't get a full release, at least when compared to the Empire and Rebels. I also have a penchant for customizing things, and just because Armada is generally regarded as a complete and balanced game by the competitive community, I'm here for the lore damnit. And the Republic had the Arquitens before it was cool. 

Custom Star Wars Armada Republic Arquitens
A smaller angry triangle for your small conflict needs. 

This is a resin 3D printed Republic Arquitens that I purchased off of Etsy from theShipBuilder. The details are very good, with not a lot of visible layer lines. It definitely has more detail than the official Arquitens mode. 

Custom Star Wars Armada Republic Arquitens

It was painted in much the same way as the Republic Victory, so nothing too crazy to add. From a gameplay perspective I'll have to source the stat card that goes on the base and the shield tokens. I plan to use the same stats as the Imperial Arquitens, although I have seen some lovely custom sets being made recently, most notably Armada: Legacy. I'll wait and see what they come up with.

Custom Star Wars Armada Republic Arquitens
With 3D printed base! 

-The Space Dinosaur

4 comments:

  1. Excellent addition to your growing fleet, shame they don't seem to be doing anything new for this system, great that there is 3D prints to cover the gaps ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does make me a bit sad, but hey I'll make do! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Splendid looking spaceship!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete