WIP | Untamed Beasts Paint Scheme

November will be a relatively slow month for the Space Dinosaur, as I'm heading out for a two week adventure. I am, however, working on a couple things that should pop up either this month or in December. 

Painted Untamed Beasts

My main project for the month are the Untamed Beasts, one of the two warbands from the original launch box for Warcry. Ordinarily, my chaos units are on cool, frosty bases, but given these guys' attire, they would all be inflicted with frostbite. Instead... I don't what type of basing I'll use. I guess it's part of the creative process. I also went with a flat red for the armor instead of the metallic blue I ordinarily use. In my mind, this a different tribe from a different location. 

Battle Systems Fantasy Village

Back on the terrain front, in the last WIP post, I had built the first of the Battle Systems Fantasy Village. Since then, I've built up the whole set and I'm quite fond of the results. Expect a review in the near future for this stuff.   

Rampart Kazumi Temple

I’ve also been playing around with another set of Archon Studio terrain, Kazumi Temple, from their Rampart series. This is there Aztec themed terrain, and while it’s meant for Sci-Fi, I think it fits in really well with my Seraphon/Lizardmen. No timeline for this stuff at the moment, just adding to to my pile of shame until it becomes needed. 

That's all I've got in motion for this month, leave a comment about a basing idea you might have cause I'm on the struggle bus with that one.

-The Space Dinosaur


Thanks for reading, and let me know down in the comments if it was helpful or any other areas that I could improve. If you like what I create, check out my Essential Equipment page to see how you can help support the blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment