WIP | Bloodbowl Lizardmen Conversions

As I settle into a new groove, I’ve been ramping up the construction of my Seraphon kits. There were quite a few boxes laying dormant, just waiting for their time in the sun. One of those boxes was the Lizardmen Bloodbowl team, the wonderfully named Gwaka’moli Crator Gators. 

Converted Bloodbowl Saurus Warrior

The kit comes with 6 Saurus, 4 Skinks, and 2 Chameleon Skinks. I’d been considering using the Saurus as Kroxigors, as at the time of purchase they were very much larger than the normal Saurus Warriors. However, thanks to my skills of procrastination, a new strain of beefier, sexier Saurus Warriors was released recently, which, although not quite as big as the Bloodbowl variety, still got pretty close. Plus, new Kroxigors also came out. 

So I’ve been tinkering with some of the leftover bits from the new kits, and I must say they blend together well. I’ll be doing a bit of a deeper dive on more models later, but I figured I’d share some of the progress I’ve made in the meantime. 

-The Space Dinosaur

2 comments:

  1. Procrastination pays off in the end eh? 😀😀 Nice looking miniature. I don’t know the range so I can’t tell which parts are conversion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost an art at the end of the day isn't it? I'll take it as a compliment since you can't tell ;)

      Delete