Hobby | And Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

Aaaaaannd we're back. Whew. Let me tell you, moving all of that Warhammer was a bitch. Makes me realize how much I have, and that maybe, just maybe, I should stop buying new things. But. The Seraphon have got something of a range refresh going on, and seeing as this blog is literally named after these space-faring fantasy dinosaurs, it would be something of a shame if I didn't jump in on the fun.

Painted Age of Sigmar Seraphon Army

But before I could get too into the new stuff, I had to get all of my Seraphon out of storage. Genius that I am, I packed them way in the back, so I had to dig my way through a lot of boxes to make it to the army. This is going to be the army that I paint and play with in the meantime as the rest of my stuff languishes in storage as I'm between permanent homes at this point. 

Painted Age of Sigmar Seraphon Army

Unfortunately, not all of the models survived the move to 3rd Edition AoS. I have a few characters that are no longer viable to play with, and all of my Saurus Warriors have been replaced with a much, much better sculpt. I did get the new Seraphon army box, and man do those models all look so much better. 

Painted Age of Sigmar Seraphon Army

On the other hand, all of the other plastics have stuck around, so my big dinosaurs all still count. I was hoping that Warhammer the Old World would save some of the outdated models, but the news that the Lizardmen won't really feature has dampened that excitement somewhat. Ah well, proxies are always an option. 

Painted Age of Sigmar Seraphon Army

I did also get a unit of Aggradon Lancers. Man these models are cool, and they do fill in the medium size niched that has been missing from the army. They also look way better than the Cold One Knights. Anyone who tells you those look better have the thickest lensed rose tinted glasses. Or they can't accept something from AoS is better than WFB. Fight me nerds. 

So expect to see lots of dinos in the near future.

-The Space Dinosaur

2 comments:

  1. That’s a very nice collection of lizard things. Cool colors, especially on that big one.

    Having enough miniatures already has never really stopped me from buying more. Lol.
    Good luck on getting a permanent home when time allows. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the colors are one of the reasons I like this army, no need to stick with a bunch of drab browns and blacks.

      Oh boy I know, I've already ended up getting more lol!
      Thanks, hopefully it won't be too long of a gap, but we'll see what happens.

      Delete