Hobby | HalfNaked Ladies

Now that the unit of Stormcast Judicators is done and dusted, I needed something of a palette cleanser after that ordeal. Something simple with not a lot of details. So out came this sorceress, which is not the first elf sorceress I've painted this year. 

Dark Elf Sorceress

Originally, this model is a Dark Elf Sorceress, but in these modern times, she instead claims that she belongs to the Cities of Sigmar. Questionable, if you ask me, but the sexy almost naked lady says otherwise. I have painted her in the colors of my homebrew faction, the Amber Fiefdoms. Although this is the first unit from that faction with so much exposed skin. I opted for a more tanned look, as I envision the country to be a warmer region of the world. 

Dark Elf Sorceress

I also had some Eldar transfers from Warhammer 40K sitting around. As I do not play the Eldar, I wasn't entirely sure what to do with them, but I finally found a good use for one. So onto the robe it went. No idea what the symbol means or who it belongs to, but it looks fantasy enough to do the job. 

Dark Elf Sorceress

Overall a very easy model to paint and get onto the table. The eyes were a real bitch though, I can tell you that. 

-The Space Dinosaur

2 comments:

  1. I clicked the link as fast as I could... LOL
    Nice job on the sorceress. came out looking great! The eyes work really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well now that I know how to get your attention 😉
      Thanks! Took a couple tries but I got there in the end with a bit of my sanity.

      Delete