Hobby Table: Chaos Warriors

Today's post is a quick one, covering the completion of a unit of Chaos Warriors. Now that work is starting to pick up again, I have less time to hobby and write, but I will do my best to stick to at least a post a week. Anyways, back to it. 


The first noticeable thing is that these are the old Chaos Warriors sculpts from back in the day. I do have the new Start Collecting - Slaves to Darkness Chaos Warriors, which I think are excellent successors to these models. However, I do believe these models still hold up fairly well, if a little static in their poses. 

Painting wise, they follow the same scheme as my Chaos Lord, which is essentially a Contrast blue over a silver metallic paint. This does get tedious when dealing with a larger unit, as you are painting the armor twice. This would be mitigated by priming the models in a metallic silver. 

With these models complete, I now only have the 5 Chaos Knights to finish the original Start Collecting - Slaves to Darkness box. Expect to see those soon in the near future. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment