The Space Dinosaur Welcomes You

So far I have had a fair amount of success making custom miniatures for a number of games such as Wizkids Pirates of the Spanish Main and Wizards of the Coast Star Wars Miniatures. When trying to find inspiration for these games online I found that there weren't very many pictures of custom items, so I decided to make this blog to help anyone who might be in the same boat. Although both these games are out of print, many of the same techniques and ideas should carry through to other miniatures. I'm also an avid model fan, and will occasionally make posts about the hobby. I also draw and paint, and I have a heavy bias towards Sci Fi. From time to time, I will post how-to's along with example pictures.

Here are just a few samples:
A custom 5 mast ship from Pirates CSG.


Some background pieces under construction. Pirates CSG.


A game of Mech Warrior with Friends

I hope that to anyone who finds this blog that you find the information within useful, and if there are any questions, comments, or requests to feel free to send me a message!


1 comment:

  1. Love that custom 5 master! You should post it in the Custom Ships thread at the Pirates CSG forum! https://pirateswithben.com/forums/topic/custom-ships-post-your-custom-game-pieces-here/

    Admiral A7XfanBen

    ReplyDelete